Chandler is a beautiful desert city in the south-eastern part of Phoenix in Arizona. It has numerous parks, wetlands and museums that are allure the tourists to visit the city. There is a display of antique trains at the Arizona Railway Museum.
Places to visit-
- Veterans Oasis Park- It is a desert park having a serene nature area where one can relax.
- Makutu’s Island- It is a theme based play center for kids with a tropical theme.
- Desert Breeze Park- This community park has a beautiful lake and a sports area for the kids to indulge in some physical activity.
- Chuparosa Park- This Park offers various recreational amenities for the public.
- Espee Park- It is known to have a green space and numerous trails for visitors and also features a skate park for the kids.
- Chandler Museum- This is the city museum displaying the ancient art work and the cultural artefacts from the history of the city.
- Desert Breeze Railroad- A vintage train ride is all that can make you experience the royalties of the kings and the queens.
- Shawnee Bark Park
- Lone Butte Casino
Places to stay-
- Hampton Inn and Suites Phoenix Chandler- It is a modern hotel offering free breakfast and Wi-Fi service for the guests.
- Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts Phoenix- They have refined rooms and suites and feature a restaurant, bar, pool and a tennis court for those interested.
- Hyatt Place Phoenix- It is a modern hotel with a fitness center and an outdoor pool facility.
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler- They offer a free airport shuttle to make the guests comfortable from the moment they step into the city.