Chandler is a city in Arizona. It is a great place with many outdoor activities. This place offers Veterans Oasis Park which specializes in trails and education center. It also has The Arizona Railway Museum, displaying antique trains. It also has Hohokam Pima National Monument which is standing since 1964.
Places to visit:
- Veterans Oasis Park– It is a huge area offering various activities like trails, a playground, & a visitor center with educational programs.
- Makutu’s Island- It is embarked inside a tree with tunnels & slides, along with an arcade & pizzeria.
- Hohokam Pima National Monument – Hohokam monument is a National Historic Landmark since 1964.
- Desert Breeze Park- This is a huge park offering a lake, splash pad, sport courts & fields, paths & a playground
- Chuparosa Park- This park is a perfect place for a family get together, it comes with playgrounds, basketball & volleyball courts & a running track.
- Espee Park- Espee park is a modern time park with hiking & biking paths, a playground, baseball fields & a skateboarding area.
- Desert Breeze Railroad- Desert breeze is an ancient place situated around a pond & play area.
Places to stay:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Chandler/ Fashion Center- An affordable hotel with an outdoor pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, breakfast & parking.
- Holiday Inn Phoenix Chandler- Holiday Inn is a hotel with amenities like a gym and a golf course.
- Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler- Hyatt Place offers Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, an outdoor pool & a fitness center.
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Phoenix Chandler Golf Resort- This hotel offers luxury rooms & suites with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, a bar, an outdoor pool & tennis courts.
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler- Hilton Phoenix is a modern architecture building with free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, a fitness center & various dining option.